Women's Ministries at Pine Knolls exist to inspire and equip women to become fully devoted followers of Christ and His mission through caring relationships and relevant ministries.
Want to connect with other women in your community and church? Develop friendships, grow spiritually with women who live, work, and play near you. Are you single, married, at home, in the workplace, 20-something or beyond? Our various ministries reflect the personalities and needs of the women who are part of them. All are designed to be inclusive, welcoming to women of all ages and season of life, as well as every stage of their spiritual journey.
- Get Involved - Fulfill an area of need in any one of the various ministries such as: administration, hospitality, teaching, childcare or help by assisting with special events.
- Get Connected - Grow and nurture relationships with other women by attending one of our ministries or by connecting through our church-wide groups.
- Develop Leadership - Help women grow in Christ by developing leadership skills within a particular ministry or by leading a small group.
- Special Events & Other Resources - Women's Ministries also offers support, resources and links to other ministries and opportunities within Pine Knolls and the community. Contact Lynn Figura at email@example.com
Ladies Bible Study
Tuesday's at 9:15 a.m. & 7:00 p.m.
Morning Studies (Childcare Available)
- The Armor of God (Priscilla Shirer)
- God of the WORD
- Mom's Standing in Hope: Parenting God's Way
Evening Study (No Childcare)
- Breathe (Priscilla Shirer)